Community Preceptor Payments – Program Administrators
Data Entry: Best Practices for PA’s (re: POWER and MedSIS)
- Enter all rotations in a timely manner.
- Enter elective and/or core rotations scheduled at community‐based hospitals or doctor’s office settings.
- Enter the preceptor name. This is a must in order to identify to whom the payment should go to.
- Assign all rotations to a hospital/site/doctor’s office location. “TBA” should not be used.
- Where a rotation is scheduled at different sites for the same period, enter one rotation for each site.
- Physicians at UT affiliated hospitals should have an academic appointment before added into POWER.
For more information regarding eligibility please review the Community Preceptor Funding Program – Guidelines and Community Preceptor Funding Eligibility Matrix.
For postgraduate system related issues or inquiries, please contact the POWER Help Desk at email@example.com
For undergraduate system related issues or inquiries, please contact the MedSIS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org