doctors in a circle looking downward


Observerships have no University of Toronto status

Observers do not register with the Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) Office. Doctors who wish to arrange an observership must do so by contacting the hospital in which they wish to have observer status. The PGME Office receives a high volume of inquiries regarding observership opportunities at the  hospitals in Toronto.

For more information, please contact affiliated Hospitals directly.

Affiliated Hospitals